Careers in Real Estate
What does it mean to be my partner? Let's start with my definition of the word:
||ealistic goals for buyers, sellers
||ducated, trained professionals to serve your needs
||+ customer satisfaction guarantee
||oyalty to clients
||eamwork, teamwork, teamwork!
||ngoing company growth and success
||eliable service you have grown to expect
Now the ball is in your court. Only you can make the decision to change your career path and move ahead towards an exciting new future with me.
As a real estate agent you will be able to:
Represent Buyer(s) by:
- Showing clients a variety of properties of interest
- Knowing the buyers' wants and needs
- Understanding the financial limits of the buyers
- Having realistic knowledge of property value
- Understanding the surrounding community
- Understanding the legalities when buying a home
- Providing buyers with home loan information
- Communicating with the buyer on a daily basis
Represent Seller(s) by:
- Guiding them to a realistic asking price
- Listing the home and completing proper paperwork
- Understanding the legalities of selling a home
- Providing tips to make their home more "sellable"
- Promoting the home through creative marketing strategies
- Communicating with the seller on a weekly basis
If you would like more information on joining me, click here to submit a request form for additional information.